PRODUCT QUALITY CLAIM
- If you believe you have a defective adidas product that was purchased from a retailer within the last two years, please contact the original retailer. If the retailer is unable to assist, you may be eligible for a manufacturing inspection. Product purchased outside of Canada may not be valid for warranty coverage. All product is warranted based on authentication and authorized retailers only.
- Please submit your warranty claim here complete with pictures of your defective product to set up a return authorization for inspection. Please ensure all pictures clearly show the defect and we also ask you to include a picture of the product label that is sewn on the product. adidas reserves the right to determine between defective product and normal wear-and-tear. adidas does not replace products that have been replaced from a previous defective claim.
- When submitting your online claim please ensure you complete all the necessary fields and details including product code, proof of purchase, location and date purchased, description of the issue and photographs of the defective product. Please note claims will be processed within 2-4 weeks of receipt. Defective merchandise will not be returned.
ADIDAS BARRICADE SIX-MONTH OUTSOLE RETURN
- This adidas Six-Month Outsole Guarantee covers eligible Barricade tennis shoes if the outsole wears out within six months of the date of purchase. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine whether the outsole is worn out. This offer is good for only one replacement pair per purchase and is valid for purchases made in Canada only. Team purchases, Barricade Team, Barricade Court and Kids Barricade shoes are not eligible for this replacement guarantee
- Unfortunately, shoes not accompanied by the original receipt are not eligible for replacement.